Conferences & Workshops
6th World Congress of the International Microsimulation Association
Presented by the International Microsimulation Association, Hosted by Collegio Carlo Alberto
June 21-23, Moncalieri, Torino, Italy
The 6th World Congress of the International Microsimulation Association (IMA 2017) will take place at the Collegio Carlo Alberto in Moncalieri, Italy from Wednesday, June 21 through Friday, June 23, 2017. We encourage submissions in the fields (broadly defined) of microsimulation, agent based modelling and computational methods.
- Ugo Colombino, University of Torino, Italy
- Herbert Dawid, University of Bielefeld, Germany
- Gunnar Eliasson, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Richard Morrison, Dynacan, United States
- Gerardo Rubino, Institute National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique (INRIA), France
- Holly Sutherland, University of Essex, United Kingdom
Matteo Richiardi, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
Gijs Dekkers, Melissa Favreault, Seiichi Inagaki, Jinjing Li, Philippe Liegeois, Cathal O’Donoghue, Sophie Pennec, Matteo Richiardi, Peter Stephensen, Raymond Wagene
For deadlines, submissions, and registration please visit the conference website.
A student prize of 500 Euros is awarded to the best paper co-authored and presented by a doctoral student. For details, please visit the conference website.
Conference website: http://www.carloalberto.org/ima-2017