Conferences & Workshops
6th World Congress of the International Microsimulation Association
Presented by the International Microsimulation Association, Hosted by Collegio Carlo Alberto
June 21-23, Moncalieri, Torino, Italy
The 6th World Congress of the International Microsimulation Association (IMA 2017) will take place at the Collegio Carlo Alberto in Moncalieri, Italy from Wednesday, June 21 through Friday, June 23, 2017. We encourage submissions in the fields (broadly defined) of microsimulation, agent based modelling and computational methods.
- Ugo Colombino, University of Torino, Italy
- Herbert Dawid, University of Bielefeld, Germany
- Gunnar Eliasson, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Richard Morrison, Dynacan, United States
- Gerardo Rubino, Institute National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique (INRIA), France
- Holly Sutherland, University of Essex, United Kingdom
Matteo Richiardi, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
Gijs Dekkers, Melissa Favreault, Seiichi Inagaki, Jinjing Li, Philippe Liegeois, Cathal O’Donoghue, Sophie Pennec, Matteo Richiardi, Peter Stephensen, Raymond Wagener
Submission are invited in all areas of (broadly defined) microsimulation, agent based modelling and computational methods. Extended abstracts and full papers can be submitted electronically via https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ima2017 .
Joint-authored papers should be submitted by the author who is planning to present the paper.
Complete invited sessions are encouraged. Proposals should be sent by email to Matteo Richiardi (email@example.com).
- Abstract submissions must be received on or before March 1, 2017
- Authors of accepted papers will be notified by March 31, 2017
- Early registration must be completed and paid (150 Euros) by April 30, 2017
- Regular registration must be completed and paid (200 Euros) by May 31, 2017
The IMA sponsors cash prizes for the best graduate student paper presented at the Conference. Details for eligibility and submission instructions will be posted on the conference website.
Conference website: http://www.carloalberto.org/ima-2017